Hollywood star Will Smith takes Facebook Watch his fans on an adventure to fulfill a series of his wishes, which are presented one after another in separate episodes. The first of these episodes appeared on the evening of February 27, when Will Smith recorded the first of six episodes on Facebook Watch, which took place in Dubai.
There are not many around the world who have a wishlist similar to Will Smith’s. And now you can join him in his incredible adventure as he travels the world, takes crazy challenges, surpasses difficulties and obstacles and overcomes his fears with boldness and audacity. Join with your friends on Will on his journey, playing a role in one of the Indian films in Bollywood, jumping off the plane in Dubai, and performing a comedy show with Dave Chapple, among others.
The new episodes of Will Smith’s Wish List will be published every Wednesday at 9:00 pm UAE local time on Facebook Watch.
Here’s what the Will Smith series Wish List series will offer:
- Episode 101: “Will Smith’s Wish List”: Free jumping from the sky – Will Smith had one wish on his fiftieth birthday – that he and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, would skydive in Dubai. Will he succeed in convincing her of that? And if he doesn’t, will his kids join Tri and serious to persuade their mother to take on that adventure?
- Episode 102: “Will Smith’s Wish List”: Swimming with penny – For Will Smith there is nothing more terrifying than the ocean … of course except for the marine creatures that inhabit it. Join Will as he fulfills another wish from his wish list, which he may wish he had been removed from the list.
- Episode 103: “Will Smith’s Wish List”: Cuba – Will Smith’s wish list is not all fun paragraphs, games and jumping from planes. Follow him in this episode as he visits Cuba and pushes the limits of his mental and physical strength by running in a half-marathon race in a high temperature after less than 3 weeks of preparation and training.
- Episode 104: “Will Smith’s Wish List”: Dancing in Bollywood – from Philly to Belle-Air. And from Hollywood to Bollywood. Watch how Will Simth will fulfill that wish – he plays a role in one of the low-budget Indian films in Bollywood
- Episode 105: “Will Smith’s Wish List”: Comedy Show – There was no wish to put Will Smith under stress and nervousness more than presenting a standup comedy show in front of the crowd filling the hall. So he asked for help from his legendary comedian friend Dave Chapple to help him make the best comedy show so he doesn’t embarrass himself in front of all his friends and family.
- Episode 106: “Will Smith’s Wish List”: Formula 1 car race – Will Smith and his son Tri go to Abu Dhabi to compete between father and son in a race in which there is only one winner, face to face on the Formula 1 race track and with the help of racing champion Lewis Hamilton, Will Will Smith can make another wish on his list or will the son prove that he is faster than his father, Mr. Smith?